Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halocal -Leaderboards

Options
  • 14-03-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

www.halocal.com
    Gamertag : Korvanica
    Where Do You Stand? Im Currently 67 in Ireland.. but im guessing im gonna go down soon when more people join.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

I'll be no.3 when my stats update. I play with number 2 and i've no idea who number 1 is so i'm going to add him.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

tenth

How do you find out? I guess I'd bed down around 99999999999th... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

How do you find out? I guess I'd bed down around 99999999999th... :)

you have to join up, enter your gamertag etc. Basically sync it with your gamertag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

My ranking is n/a. Christ I've been beaten by someone on playing on shrooms..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

101st

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

First....;););););););););) oh yeah;););)
    Gamertag heymcflyy

Ah wait I pushed the wrong botton..... Eh last:(

Balls...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Thats just based on highest level alone though which is a bit ****.Anyone know where to click to get your general ranking against everyone else rather than level standings?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Ahem, 53rd...

Since reaching 30 in ranked I only play social anymore as I know I ain't gonna get any higher.

Course ya will.40 is the level to get passed.I just can't seem to top it myself. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

293rd, thought I would be last as I haven't played in months!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

gamblitis wrote: »
    Course ya will.40 is the level to get passed.I just can't seem to top it myself. :(
    Jasus no way. Took me weeks of up and down at 27-29 before I finally hit 30. I only wanted 30 so I could at least be a "Major". Felt good to retire to Social after that. :D

Mind you I never knew where the "Good Connection" option was when I played ranked... hmmm

lol tbh I don't use that myself that much.Should really though.
    I wanna hit 45 then i'll think about retiring to social but by 45 i mean across every ranked match type! :P Already fairly close on 4 types so hopefully not too long to go. :D \o/ But then again i can't really stop till i'm the best so i don't think i'll be be able to stop myself striving for those last few levels. :(

50 should be everyone's target but in order to get there you need to realise what your doing wrong after every game you lose. there's no point losing game after game just go into theatre and re watch the game and see what you done wrong. other ways to get better would be to watch pro videos, playing mlg playlist will improve your br and increase your awareness or ask some of the top irish players for help. atm moment i'm 50 in team doubles, 49 ts and 42 in mlg. but the only thing i actually play is customs and if there's no customs then mlg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

neilk32 wrote: »
    50 should be everyone's target but in order to get there you need to realise what your doing wrong after every game you lose. there's no point losing game after game just go into theatre and re watch the game and see what you done wrong. other ways to get better would be to watch pro videos, playing mlg playlist will improve your br and increase your awareness or ask some of the top irish players for help. atm moment i'm 50 in team doubles, 49 ts and 42 in mlg. but the only thing i actually play is customs and if there's no customs then mlg.

Good advice. Getting good at halo is broken up into sections.

If your aim is good with a br and your reactions are fast then your only half way there, strats, communication, nade skills etc.. all need just as much attention. No point being a good shot if you make poor choices.

Not blowing my horn or anything but i have a pretty decent aim and my nade skills are pretty good too. I think its just how i play the maps is whats getting me.I'm very aggressive in games so i don't hesitate to rush in and start shooting everything in sight. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DarkIrishHorse

Looking for two Irish players for out team to enter the WCG Ireland in Sept. Anyone interested please let me know. You dont have to be outstanding skill wise, just be willing to practice and learn team tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

102nd

I don't play halo 3 much anymore, i tend to play gears of war and call of duty 4 now, I have to get back into it sometime...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Nebur

60th...shocking really, it's been a while since I've played in ranked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

230th !

Go on son !!

I play it in spurts and becuase my friend only ever wants to play objective we do that , iv started on lone wolf now and im gna stick with it.

Iv only recently started to try and improve my game any one got any good Tips for using the br. Im getting better but i have yet to get more then one 4 hit kill in a match with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Constantly strafe and make sure to keep yous strafing as random as possible, also sometimes if you are having a br battle with someone and they get 3 shots in on you (obviously they will be gouing for your head on the 4th shot) so try crouching just after the 3rd shot, works sometimes and is excellent when you pull it off. Teabagging must follow, its the law

switch to bumper jumper button layout your br will be more steady because you can jump and melee without taking your right thumb off the right thumbstick so your br will be more steady, also play a lot of the mlg playlist because you'll be playing people better than you and your br will improve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

im 32nd..

neilk, i used to live wit "iii stevo iii" nd he used to play wit you a bit.. watchin a movie nd neilk iz bak wud keep poppin up on the screen.. lol

cool ya i remember him, hes off my fl now though he wasnt on for ages and i needed to make room. I still have joster94 on it though hes got pretty good potential. More people need to start getting involved in the irish customs scene and attend events. Most importantely play mlg :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

ill add you sure.. im mostly playin mlg customs in the last week or two so maybe mix it up a bit. my gt is leturf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MegaSin

gamblitis wrote: »
    Not blowing my horn or anything but i have a pretty decent aim and my nade skills are pretty good too. I think its just how i play the maps is whats getting me.I'm very aggressive in games so i don't hesitate to rush in and start shooting everything in sight. :(

Susssh you.

I think I should be ranked higher. But can't be arsed going after my 50.

(funny who you run into here)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

I'm pretty **** but have been playing a bit recently.. Would probably be nice to have some decent people to play with so I can get carried and learn a thing or two.. Tips and playing properly is always fun, provided you win. ;D

Add me if y'want to have a bit, I'm from up north.. EmSixTeen UK.

Advertisement