Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BellyDancing

Options
  • 14-03-2008 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Does anyone know of any belly dancing classes in greystones or the surrounding areas? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

check out BIFE or St Kilians Night classes in bray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Or outside several of Bray's pubs around closing time friday or saturday nights. Unisex of course. The lager version/technique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

Claire Tobin teaches monday nights in bray, and does beginners and advance in st. thomases, starting around 23 sept. ive been going now for.. 10 weeks or so. she's brilliant. U can get her no. from joe at st. Thomas's (I work there too) or pm me and i'll give u her mobile. good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 and76

Claires great, I did her course in Thomas's in Bray (BIFE) and it was such good fun and learnt loads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

shes doing bollywood dance too in the new greystones dance studios, http://www.greystonesstudios.com/ or her belly dance in bray, i'm still going and loving it! u can reach her directly on: littleshinypin@gmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement