Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Zoom compact Camera

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there.

Can someone push me in the right direction. As the subject line says, I'm looking for a high zoom(7x plus), but compact camera, not a SLR.

I was looking at either of the below (any opinions welcome), or anything else you can reccommend.

Hitachi DS-A651
    Fujifilm Finepix A920

The Hitatchi is c€100 more (higher zoom), but I'm wary of the manufacturer not having a tradition of camera manufacture, if you follow ...

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 leeny2006

check out the panasonic lumix, available o komplett.ie , 10 x optical zoom. won a lot of awards too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

+1 for the panasonic Lumix!

I have a TZ1 and it is excellent, 10X zoom without being too bulky. The image stabilisation is fantastic, I have taken some very good photos at 10X zoom in high winds. Also the autofocus is quick enough to take clear photos of high speed sprogs!

Advertisement