Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Laguna for sale

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I have a 1999 renault laguna sport for sale, where is the best place to advertise this?:D

edit: not smart!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a read of the Charter, www.adverts.ie is for selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Roll it into a shallow part of a large lake.

Advertise dives in an ancient old french wreck 20e per dive.
    100 dives and your all squared up!

Sorry but it is a Laguna thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try the St. Jude newsletter,
    anyone hoping to get €1950 for a 99 Laguna is a lost cause.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

out of curiousity did it ever give u any trouble. i always liked lagunas but heard a minority of them can be troublesome

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

out of curiousity did it ever give u any trouble. i always liked lagunas but heard a minority of them can be troublesome

My dad is driving a 00 one (1.8) for the last year or so and is abusing the **** out of it as work car (plumber) without issue. The poor thing was lovely when he got it and is manky now with the rear suspension weighed right down with tools and crap. He wont even clean it and done the " top up with the nearest oil, be it right or wrong" when the oil level guage showed low.

He killed an Accord inside a year before that with pretty much the same treatment.

It pains me to watch it because he refuses to buy a van. I sold my Safrane last year and bought a van purely becasue I dint want to wreck the car using it for work.

I'm currently deciding between another Safrane, a few Laguna's and a Xantia as my next car (kind of want to try the Citroen suspension out for myself at least once :))

As for price. Obviously asking and selling prices are two different things but there is only 1 99 Laguna on carzone under €1950 (and one going for €1950). Even in the UK they look to be dearer. Theres a good few on Ebay and most would be in and around €1800 ish and up, most seem to be low spec too for some reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement