Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Wireless Router problem.

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys.

i have ntl broadband and the other night out of no where there wireless router isnt working.

i never touched the router nor did it get a bang or anything like that.

i have called ntl like 10 times and have just been left on hold im waiting on avergae 20 mins before i hang up.

Thnaks Guys.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Have you tried reseting the router? Plug out, plug in.
    Incidentally my wireless isnt working well with NTL. But im pretty sure its my laptop not the wireless itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You'll have to explain more - do any of the lights come on on the router? Is the wireless activity light on the router flashing? Are any of the lights on the front orange? Can you connect to the net if you hook a cable directly between your PC and the router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The wireless routers they give out are total ****e
    Try unplugging the power cable for 30 seconds and plugging it back in... Had to do that on a daily basis with mine if more than 1 pc connected to it:rolleyes:

Advertisement