Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my beloved Boston Celtics

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

i know wev gone 51-12 so far this season but does anybody else think that the C's will win the rings this season, with all the all-stars(past and present) on the team i think we have a deep enough team to go all the way, i was at the game in miami in november, was great, i was one of the only C's fans in the american airlines arena and i was cheering and shoutin EVERYTIME we scored or they failed to score, which really p***ed the home fans off :p but it was all good fun, anyway back to my pint, i think with the likes of KG, P Dub and Ray Allen we have a very very strong 3, at the start of the season we were stuck for point guards with only Rajon Rondo(who has improved 10 fold this season) but now we have added the experience of Sam Cassel who during the playoffs could factor hugely for us in closing out games and slowing the floor down to...
    Can anybody see the C's being beaten over a 7 game series?????
    i dont..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Judomad wrote: »
    i know wev gone 51-12 so far this season but does anybody else think that the C's will win the rings this season, with all the all-stars(past and present) on the team i think we have a deep enough team to go all the way, i was at the game in miami in november, was great, i was one of the only C's fans in the american airlines arena and i was cheering and shoutin EVERYTIME we scored or they failed to score, which really p***ed the home fans off :p but it was all good fun, anyway back to my pint, i think with the likes of KG, P Dub and Ray Allen we have a very very strong 3, at the start of the season we were stuck for point guards with only Rajon Rondo(who has improved 10 fold this season) but now we have added the experience of Sam Cassel who during the playoffs could factor hugely for us in closing out games and slowing the floor down to...
    Can anybody see the C's being beaten over a 7 game series?????
    i dont..

Damn, is Sam Cassell still knockin around?? Fair play to him - got two rings from his Rockets days too so that ougtha help the Celtics some this year..

Go Suns! :pac:

Advertisement