Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test for Boston

Options
  • 14-03-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can anyone tell me something about the test for Boston Scientific?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

They have a test where they get you to move paper clips from a to b using a tweezers. They also make sure you can write clearly. Its not rocket science. They just make sure you are physically able to do the job. No point in trying to make life saving devices if you have the shakes and no point in filling out paperwork if somebody else can't read it. ICE do all the testing. They do a good medical exam if you get over the interviews. Boston will train you up if you get a job. They are what I would class as an excellent equal opportunity employer. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sick_boy

sgthighway wrote: »
    They have a test where they get you to move paper clips from a to b using a tweezers. They also make sure you can write clearly. Its not rocket science. They just make sure you are physically able to do the job. No point in trying to make life saving devices if you have the shakes and no point in filling out paperwork if somebody else can't read it. ICE do all the testing. They do a good medical exam if you get over the interviews. Boston will train you up if you get a job. They are what I would class as an excellent equal opportunity employer. Good Luck!

thank you. i have that test next tuesday. cross fingers
    GoEnglish_com_CrossYourFingers.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

If you can pick your nose without sticking your finger in your eye you'll be fine.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

If you can pick your nose without sticking your finger in your eye you'll be fine.

'cptr

Exactly

• Advertisement
Advertisement