Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Schools in Portmarnock area

Options
  • 14-03-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Allo ;)

I just got my provisional (or learner permit as its now called) yesterday and I'm keen to get started with lessons etc.

Does anyone know of a good driving instructor or school in the portmarnock area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

Hiya,
    I know one place that does it locally but its in your own car??? They're called Driving Matters Ive no number but you'd get them handy enough my friend is with them at the min, finds them very good.

Snuggle Bunny:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

Do u know where these are based? Haven't found their number. I'm in Swords and can't find a driving instructor to suit my hours, anywhere in North County would do!
    My test is in 3 weeks, do they do pre-tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If it's your first time driving then you'll want a car with dual controls.

Hi there Darcy,
    sorry for the slow reply, yes I've asked my friend and she has the no so I can pm you now with that. She said they are very flexible and will work around what suits the student, they do pre-tests and learners also. Best of luck with the test!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

Thanks, just rang and booked in for a lesson this Friday morning. Sounded nice, will let u know how I get on :D

• Advertisement

Best of luck let us all know how your 1st pre-test goes I've heard of loads of people passing lately hopefully it will last!

Advertisement