Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Wood - Integrated Fridge

Options
  • 14-03-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of you guys in Charlesland Wood have an idea of which fridge was installed to the kitchens. I am thinking it is a Powerpoint Brand. I need to adjust the fridge door and I feel the manual would help. I can't lay my hands on the original manual so if anyone knows which fridge it is make/model, I'd be grateful.

Also if anyone has had problems with their fridge door previous and have fixed it I'd be interested in how the repair was completed. I've had a look at the hinges and its not clear whether you can adjust them or not. There are some screws but they're just fixings to the door and to the fridge; and there are some pins which I'm not going to touch unless I know what they're for!

Any help is appreciated.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I have the manual and instructions for the integrated door. Oddly enough there's no mention of what brand it is anywhere in the manual!!!!

I'll drop them over in a while.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I'll drop them over in a while.

How do you know where I live??? :confused:

Cheers for the manuals Mike. As you said there is no product code info anywhere in them - they seem to be generic manuals for their whole range. Also no info on how to adjust the hinges/door, just how to adjust the external panel. Inside the fridge at the bottom I found a plate which says SR1301-B01 which I take to be the model no.

Unless I can be come up with a temp fix it might look like I need a new fridge. Now remind again when this Charlesland Retail Park is opening?!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

astrofluff wrote: »
    How do you know where I live??? :confused:
    Moderators know EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭woodser

If you do mike then you are breaking the data protection act;)

Anyway astro your problem is simple enough explained. If you have had heavy things on the door full juice cartons 2l milk etc the hinges and their springs strain.Sometimes the mounting it can lead to the seal not closing properly.The wooden door also adds excess weight and in time gravity takes its toll .The best thing to do is replace the hinges-- they can be straightened but will last no time and the job may leave the door out of line in the opposite direction.Indesit Ireland did all the appliances pure crap all of them give them a bell and they'll post you out a new set free of charge.The only reason I know this is I had to remove one of the bloody things in one of my places the granite worktop cracked and it was written on the back of the fridge got new work top too

• Advertisement

woodser wrote: »
    ...Indesit Ireland did all the appliances ... them a bell

Thanks Woodser...makes sense...I now blame the missus for the bottles of wine in the fridge door!

Advertisement