Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I almost cried, so I'm looking for help

Options
  • 14-03-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

So I bought a new ff7 about a year or two ago. Great, playing my way through fine, took a break lately due to study exams blahblahblah.
    I go to play it last night, relaxing after my engineering project.
    Put in the disc, and straight away, I get grinding noises as the disc tries to read O.o I put in a different PS1 game and that was fine, all PS2 games are fine too.
    Any ideas? I really don't want to buy this game again, this is my second one to stop working (though admittedly I know why the first one stopped..huge scrapes, like -gouges- in the disc tongue2.gif but this one's pretty good)
    None of the 3 discs will read, just a horrible noise that sounds like the console is killing the game frown.gif the ff8 demo disc reads fine.
    Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Check if the disc has warped. If it was left near a heat source it might have.

Condolenses anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Nope.
    It doesn't seem to be that, and all the discs would have warped as they were all in their boxes together. But they weren't left near any heat source. Thanks though
    Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait till I get a job again and have money and buy a new one lol

Advertisement