Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using 3V vouchers on PayPal?

Options
  • 14-03-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

My mother was allowing me to use her credit card to purchase items off eBay using PayPal. I used "Buy It Now" on an item that accepted PayPal ONLY.

Anyway, my mother lost her credit card.

I heard you can use 3V vouchers on PayPal, is this true?

I don't want to get bad feedback because of something that's not my fault.

On another note, is there an alternative to 3V vouchers? I'm not happy with some aspects of the service, the most you can buy at any one time is €350 and you can't combine vouchers to make a purchase (so what if I need to purchase an airline ticket which exceeds €350?)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

You can use 3V vouchers on paypal - thats what i use to use.

On paypal where you add a card just put in your 3v card number that you get. Simple!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

You can, but you are limited to 16 vouchers per PayPal account, after that you have to create a new PayPal account...money laundering precuation they tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,241 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you can add the funds directly into your paypal account: so if you needed to purchase something for 500, you could add the funds off 2x250 vouchers. Then just pay directly from your paypal account.

Advertisement