Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Netopia problem

Options
  • 14-03-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

I have the 2247NWG and i have disabled the modem/software firewall on the computer and the router but i still cannont connect to anyone in the game company of heroes , ive even done the port forwarding guide

i still cannont get it to work, cant even ping people in the game if im lucky i might ping someone at around 300> ms but i cannont connect to the lobby! sureley i cannot be the only one with this problem? please help i dont know what to do!

Oh i have 3mb eircom connection more than good enough for this game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Anything to do with the Custom Services in the Netopia Router. Static NAT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

Sevenie wrote: »
    Anything to do with the Custom Services in the Netopia Router. Static NAT?

No i dont have any custom services running or a static NAT, i have tried these to see if i could get it working... nothing. sureley there has to be a way of making it work? i cant be the only one with the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

I'm no good to you so, I had thought you would need to mess about with the Custom Services. Maybe you could try it on someone elses computer. That way you'l know if its a problem with the 2247NWG modem itself or if its a software problem.

Or else goto Netopia web site and take a look at the trouble shooting. Have you tried to connect to any other games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

works fine with all other games just company of heroes thats the problem. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement