Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pots and Pans

• 14-03-2008 6:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    After buying a set of 3 saucepans and a frying pan in Dunnes for about €30, I realise why they were so cheap. The coating on the inside is falling off from having left some stuff dry on it. Wasn't even rough washing it off:mad:

So I'm after I suppose the same again, 3 pots and a frying pan.

If anyone knows where I can get some top quality ones at an affordable price I'd appreciate if you could let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Tk maxx have quality pots and pans this week and I'm sure they are reasonable. They are that chef's range Marco Pierre White. Bound to be decent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Cool :) any idea of price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yes I agree, TKMaxx are good for all kitchen equipment and accessories, you'll get brand names at usually well over 60% off. The only snag with TKMaxx is they tend to sell single items, not complete cookware ranges. So you might have to mix and match, or visit again to complete your cookware collection.

Another place is Argos, they sell some good brand names, sometimes they offer 50% off selected ranges. You'll see these in their end of catalogue, New Year and special sale leaflets in store. Although not top of the range, I find Tefal to be a good solid performer and very reasonably priced, available in Argos.

Advertisement