Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol Shooting Comp this weekend, 15th March

Options
  • 14-03-2008 7:21pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been asked to highlight this:

IPSA sanctioned shoot

COMPETITION
    Date: 15th March 2008

Venue: Castlebridge, Wexford. (Further instructions as to how to get there to follow including GPS co-ords for all you techies !!)

Registration at 9am
    Entry fee of €25 payable at registration

Please register online. http://www.ipscireland.org/online_entry_form.html

For further information please check out http://www.ipscireland.org/castlebridge_pistol_club_comp_15th_march.html

Note to Competitors:-
    All competitors must be members of IPSC
    All competitors must be in posession of a competition licence. If not a member of IPSA region RD Sign Off is required.
    All competitors must hold a firearm certificate for the firearm they propose to use for the match

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Well done to all the lads in Castlebridge Pistol Club.

A great days shooting, great crack, met some old friends and made some new ones. Nice compact setup with all the facilities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Thanks to the following for successful shoot on Saturday
    • Castlebridge Pistol Club
    • range builders/designers
    • RO's
    • stats officer & helper
    • & especially competitors
    • the weather

Well done to the winners of standard, production & open division.

I'll get an article together in the next couple of days & stick it up on www.ipscireland.org. Some nice photo's to go with it too !!

Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Had a great day - lovely club - great hospitality.
    Will definitely be back for more.

Thanks to all the organisers.

Unfortunately I had to go out the night before - Mrs' Birthday - so only had a couple of hours sleep and thats why MortgageMan pipped me. (Was a rumour going around that he was scored as Major Standard - I though he was Minor Open but it's hard to tell with those Nickel Plated sissy pistols)

Next time I'll stay home and watch the Late Late with a cup of cocoa and will show him how it should be done.

Nice shiny trousers though. :D

B'Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Double-Alpha

Aaagh, come on B'man, a bad tradesman will always blame his tools, admit it, you were well beaten by the M'man :rolleyes:

Great club, great people and very well run.

Only my third time to shoot at an IPSA match, great fun and a very big thank you to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

True - I was well beat this time but ......

Watch this space.....

B'Man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

A very enjoyable day , a special word of thanks to Pat , Andrew , and Ronnie for all the hard work on Friday evening building the stages , to Dick and the members of the hosting club for the tea coffee and bicuits and of course the use of there very fine range , to Hilltop for the loan of the mini poppers for the match and finally to compliment the efforts off all the competitiors ,each man did more than their fair share to ensure that everyone had a great days competitive shooting.:D:D:D

John

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MortgageMan

Bananaman

Shiny trousers have go faster stripes built-in.

As offered I am willing to provide tuition to all Glock users. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

All,

Please check out the following link for a report on the IPSC Level II held in Wexford last week-
    http://www.ipscireland.org/castlebridge_15_march__match_report.html

regards,
    Pat.

Advertisement