Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question: next weeks raw

• 14-03-2008 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I must appear all knowing :D

How Orton and Cena gonna fight the entire raw roster?

thanks

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

gauntlet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I reckon the roster will line-up in an orderly manner, take a number, wait in line and when their number is displayed they'll be promptly F-u'd and stf'u'd before exiting the ring..... just a hunch. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I want to see Cena FU 30 people and pin them all just for the reaction of people on the internet:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I want to see Cena FU 30 people and pin them all just for the reaction of people on the internet:D

No way it's only gonna be 30.

He FU's the entire roster, then Randy, then goes backstage where every heel of the last 20 years is coincidentally having a reunion, he FU's every single one of them, twice, before jumping on a plane to Iraq where he FU's every single Irqui insurgent, saluting to the camera in between each one, then he single-handedly invades Iran, starting WW3, which he wins on his own by FUing every muslim on the face of the Earth during a one man assault on mecca. He is made president of Earth and starts an intergalactic space program, then goes on to FU every living organism in the universe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

orestes wrote: »

He FU's the entire roster, then Randy, then goes backstage where every heel of the last 20 years is coincidentally having a reunion, he FU's every single one of them, twice, before jumping on a plane to Iraq where he FU's every single Irqui insurgent, saluting to the camera in between each one, then he single-handedly invades Iran, starting WW3, which he wins on his own by FUing every muslim on the face of the Earth during a one man assault on mecca. He is made president of Earth and starts an intergalactic space program, then goes on to FU every living organism in the universe.
    While being booed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I see it going down with Orton and Cena in the ring at the start, then all the other wrestlers rush the ring and everytime a guy gets hit he'll roll out of the ring. It'll end either with Orton and Cena fighting or with HHH being the last man down and taking out Orton and Cena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I think that it'l involve just a massive heel vs. face fight with Orton and Cena recruting the likes of Kennedy and Jericho and they'll clear out leaving just Orton and Cena before HHH kills them all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I think that it'l involve just a massive heel vs. face fight with Orton and Cena recruting the likes of Kennedy and Jericho and they'll clear out leaving just Orton and Cena before HHH kills them all
    To be honest I think they will want the likes of Y2J and Kennedy to look strong before Mania so I doubt they will be involved. I think the likes of Cade , Murdoch and Snitsky and a few other jobbers will be the only ones involved in the angle.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Rjd2 wrote: »
    To be honest I think they will want the likes of Y2J and Kennedy to look strong before Mania so I doubt they will be involved. I think the likes of Cade , Murdoch and Snitsky and a few other jobbers will be the only ones involved in the angle.
    expect kendrick to be used as a toy . they will do moves on him so they can show off to each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

orestes wrote: »

Post of the year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

No, he'd use the STFU for sure. Nothing pisses smarks of more than that move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

DRakE wrote: »
    Post of the year?

i dunno. i saw a pretty similar one in the Soccer forum today about Gary neville and the united/liverpool game on sunday:

yep, neville rocket from 35 yards after an assist pass from stevie gerrard...and after liverpool having played united off the park, hitting the post 3 times and a stone wall penelty denied. 2 harsh offside decisions against torres. united play the whole game with 10 men, foster send off after 3 minutes and o shea playing in goal with 1 hand tied behind his back. neville gets fined 5 grand for kissing the badge. vidic knocks carragher out cold with an "accidental" boot in the head. benitez claims a moral victory.

now that, would be a super sunday.

judge for yourself ;)

Advertisement