Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ten this Sunday 16th

• 14-03-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

How come Ten is allowed to re-open it's doors for Dave Clarke and Green Velvet to play this Sunday night??

I thought the place was forced to close down because of drugs etc etc...?

Apparantly they're going to be selling cans inside because the bar doesn't function...
    It all sounds abit mad to me! Wish I had 30quid to go :( Ten is sorely missed!

Anyone know the dealio?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I thought Ten just did Teen Discos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Sully wrote: »
    I thought Ten just did Teen Discos...

No those discos moved over to Oxygen, it's still called 'Teen Ten' though!

Ten is definitly opening its doors this Sunday night!
    I'm getting the feeling I should keep my mouth shut ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

yeah i heard about this myself you can buy the tickets in bpm didnt hear anything bout cans inside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Ten closed down because it was doing no business. It wasn't forced to close because of drugs or anything else. It's open this Sunday as a once off. I think Green Velvet/Dave Clarke were supposed to be in a club in Wexford but it got canceled so Mick moved it to Ten. It has nothing to do with the Tweedy Group really so they wouldn't be able to use the tills etc (or whats left of them).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

just be glad its open, having seen green velvet and dave clarke a few times over the years (not together though), its gonna fu<kin rock.....
    would love to be going but me mind cant handle them sessions anymore

• Advertisement
Advertisement