Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate CD

• 14-03-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Dropped into my local food shop and food the below on sale. :D Mmmm chocolate *drool*

DSCF3098.jpg

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Pfffff cds? What about chocolate bluray discs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭cookiequeen

watch some eejit put that in his cd player and then sue the company for not stating they weren't musical cds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah, some eejit. Heh..heh.. >_> *presses eject button frantically*:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh dear. Methinks you have been in America for too long ;) looks tastey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Furkin_Bastage

Ruu wrote: »
    Dropped into my local food shop and food the below on sale. :D Mmmm chocolate *drool*

DSCF3098.jpg

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

I wonder what it sounds like
    Maybe - The Crash Test Dummies - mmmm mmmm mmmm
    Did I think that or just say it out loud :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

lol i have an old cd player, where can i get one to try it?

LOL ^

These music jokes could go on for ages
    melt one of these cd's and what have you got
    Hot Chocolate!

Oh jebus I must be getting giddy easy known tis 4am :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,522 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You bastard. Now it's 4.13am and I fancy some choclate. None in the house. Thanks a bunch.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    You bastard. Now it's 4.13am and I fancy some choclate. None in the house. Thanks a bunch.

ive loads here ikky, my flatmate has a thing for easter eggs, but doesnt like the bars. ergo he has taken advantage of tesco's offers and bought about a thousand.

/me throws several bars off the balcony.........

ive loads here ikky, my flatmate has a thing for easter eggs, but doesnt like the bars. ergo he has taken advantage of tesco's offers and bought about a thousand.

I'll be right there ! mmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,522 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If I thought there was an ounce of truth in that post I maay just be pissed off.....

If I thought there was an ounce of truth in that post I maay just be pissed off.....

why dont you come have a look? i can see at least 4 bars (i dont like mars) 3 stories down. meh, i thought it was funny :)

my gf didnt.

im single now.

Three stories is too far. You can keep it.

Three stories is too far. You can keep it.

lol im kinda in the mood for it now. think ill have a galaxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

They look tasty, I'm gonna ahave to leave this forum before I buy my weight in chocolate!

Advertisement