Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get green unroasted Coffee beans?

Options
  • 14-03-2008 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

As the Title says, I am looking for unroasted Green coffee beans for home use, preferably in The Galway area. Although I don't mind going online. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

www.hasbean.co.uk is where I stock up.
    Pick up a few 2kg bags to make shipping cost effective.
    (I think the shipping is the same price whether you order 2 kgs or 10kgs).
    Delivery takes 2-3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 willbee

Thanks Gran Hermano, I looked at the site and the range of beans they offer is huge. I am only starting out doing my own roasting. Can you recommend a good tasting Green Coffee Bean please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Everyone's tastes will differ but based on the beans I've tried and recommendations on this forum:
    - Cuba Turquino Lavardo
    - Brazil Perfetio Espresso Blend
    - Guatemala Finca San Francisco Tecuamburro

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'll second Gran Hermano's recommendations willbee on hasbean.co.uk and on the coffee beans. I especially love the Cuba Turquino Lavardo roasted toward the darker end of the scale.

Advertisement