Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armed America

Options
  • 14-03-2008 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting new book out there, the blurb is:
    Kyle Cassidy traveled 15,000 miles over two years photographing Americans in their homes and asking one question: "Why do you own a gun?"
    The photos are rather interesting, regardless of whether you're pro or anti, and some are up on the web here:

http://www.armedamerica.org/index.html

Enjoy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Exellent book,got it for Xmas from the other half.
    Somtimes wonder would it be a n idea for us Irish gunowners to do the same?Show the rest of them that we are normal folks?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Just gone through the introduction pictures and the captions. Have to say that the elderly Louisiana gentleman would come closest to my way of thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I thought that that was one of the more interesting ones allright. Especially the wife's reply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Thought the old guy with cancer story was the most touching of the lot.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Id have to fall behind Howard on this one. Id also have a room like his if I could afford to. Id need a Brinks truck every year to pay my licence fee
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement