Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Guitar hero 3 deal

Options
  • 14-03-2008 10:07pm

Whats the cheapest price that people have seen the full guitar hero 3 deal in Dublin and what shop was it in???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

Whats the cheapest price that people have seen the full guitar hero 3 deal in Dublin and what shop was it in???

I just bought this yesterday and the cheapest i could find is argos €99.99 tried gamestop and they were lookin €115. its a brilliant game tho
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Hi there, I just got Guitar Hero 3 + guitar for the PS2 today from HMV for €45! Not bad value as they are selling the game on its own for €49.99!!:confused:
    I was looking at getting a Wii version but its still €95 there so I think I'll wait until it comes down....

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Right so, the guitar seems to be faulty so I have to bring it back today to exchange it:mad: Still, it is a good price;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

got mine for 109 in xtra vision in sandymount....

last one in the shop....

Very happy & lucky imo cause everytime i was there they sold atleast 2 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

€99 in game in blanch. got some off with the loyalty card thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

gater haro in gamestop is the bast valve on the 360 you got a cool fase plat for110 on the xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Xtra vision in Phisboro for 89.99 on the 360, I think tesco Clearwater have a similer price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

netopia789 wrote: »
    gater haro in gamestop is the bast valve on the 360 you got a cool fase plat for110 on the xbox

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

ha ha i got mare gamer points than you what 8452 in only 10 manths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mailblaney

€94.99 in HMV for game and guitar, henry st yesterday. thats on ps3, xbox 360 and wii. thinks it around €50 on ps2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

netopia789 stay on topic.

HMV seems to be the best for buying GH. Though if anyone is buying in GAME there is a free faceplates that you can get with it. Just ask the person who goes to get it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Glydeside white

i seen it in gamestop on francis street in dundalk for 79.00 euro. and its 110 in zavvi??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

What about online for Xbox GH3 ?

Any good deals there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Was 60 on Zavvi until yesterday

It was in BA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

52.99 in HMV at the moment in Dublin (includes Guitar).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

extopia wrote: »
    52.99 in HMV at the moment in Dublin (includes Guitar).

What platform is that for? I'm looking for a second guitar for the Wii, but they seem to be quite expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

Wii. Bought one the other day.

Advertisement