Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Style Ideas

Options
  • 14-03-2008 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hey guys. I know you're probably sick of people asking you, total strangers, what they should get drawn on their body for the rest of their life. But I'd be really grateful if you could help me.

It'll be my first tattoo and I wanted to get something that means a lot to me. I've decided on an Oscar Wilde quote - "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Thing is, it seems like a bit too much text to get by itself. So I was just looking for suggestions for what can be done to make a good tattoo out of it. Maybe a style of writing that looks good with just the text. Maybe an unusual placement. Maybe some sort of image that would represent it, after all the only person who needs to know what it means is me. Or maybe it's not too much at all. just enough. I'm not asking you to decide what i should get just throw a few ideas so i can think about it and maybe get some inspiration.

Thanks a million and I'll keep you updated if anyone cares. lol

Comments

Advertisement