Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets

• 15-03-2008 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi can anyone tell me how to get tickets for the darts comp in the City West in Oct

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Hi can anyone tell me how to get tickets for the darts comp in the City West in Oct

The tickets are not on sale yet. Keep your eye on the www.planetdarts.tv website and they will announce there when they are on sale. Should be around end of April start of May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SRFC Ultras

I was talking to the sales manager from the City West Hotel today. She had no prices or dates of when the tickets will go on sale yet. But expects to have all the info within the next 10 days up on their website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

Thanks a bunch for that. I will keep an eye on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

I was talking to the sales manager from the City West Hotel today. She had no prices or dates of when the tickets will go on sale yet. But expects to have all the info within the next 10 days up on their website

Hi would you have the website for the City West Hotel I cant seem to find it. Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 sh7289

Presale tickets are going on sale on Monday the 28th of April, with the rest going on sale the following Monday! :D

Advertisement