Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed camera lucan inbound

Options
  • 15-03-2008 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

That camera, just opposite the spa hotel heading in has cought me twice, It ALWAYS has film in it, I pulled in one night about 100 yrds past it and it nailed about 10 people in less than 10 mins, Must make them a fortune. Beware of this one, Its lethal :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

At the moment the inside lane is what used to be the hard shoulder. There are no speed camera lines painted in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm amazed people still get caught by that. It's so old I think it was put up by Jesus and Joeseph doing a nixer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭Trampas

Stekelly wrote: »
    I'm amazed people still get caught by that. It's so old I think it was put up by Jesus and Joeseph doing a nixer.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I like to say "Even Ben Hurr wasn't caught on that one".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

LOL and you've the Hotel across the road letting you know your a SPA for getting caught.:p

In fairness people from "the country" :D don't see many of those things in their parts. I know plenty of people caught on that camera.

A.K.A "The Culchie Trap"

& lol to the above ..It'a been around since god was a child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

First time I was on that road, about 2/3yrs ago, I passed that camera doing some silly speed (back when I was young and wreckless:rolleyes:), Saw the flash and though oh f*uk, but never got any points/fine for it. I haven't made the same mistake on that road since.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It's so old I think it was put up by Jesus and Joeseph doing a nixer.

ROFL :D

Advertisement