Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Missing Burmese Cat

• 15-03-2008 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi Guys

My Burmese Cat has gone missing since Thursday Morning in the Shankill area.
    He is a much loved family pet.

He is Champagne in Colour and 2 years of age, very friendly.

if anyone has any info can you please PM me as we are missing him very much.

He goes by the name Vegas

Cheers

Rory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Best of luck finding him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

Cheers

This is a recent picture of him

Good news

He came home yesterday safe and sound just a little hungry :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Good auld Vegas, knows where the grub is.

Glad you got him back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sebastianv

That is great news, I'm a meddling old fool, I regularly drop of food at a cat rescue and saw a cat the double of yours, think I let you know incase he was yours
    It's the girl who runs the shelters own cat and that one is a female, she has 2 of them, so they don't need homes.

I also met one of them folded ear cats someone else was talking about here too, that dosn't need a home either.:D
    from now on I will check my facts :D And read more about breeds.
    glad you got him back.

Advertisement