Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Term dates

Options
  • 15-03-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

For some reason it wont let me access the term dates information page on the ucd site, so i'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me out.

I know we finish up exams officially on the 16th of may, but when do we start back in september? I take it the first years start in the first week and we go back the second week like this year??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yea, i need to know this as well. The ucd website is ****e if you're trying to find any sort of specific information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

Did you find what you wanted? The info for the next couple of years is in a PDF on the Registry site, here:

2008-09
    1Y Orientation: 1-5 Sep
    Semester 1: 8 Sep - 25 Nov
    Exams: 8-19 Dec
    etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

ok but when do we start back after the easter holidays!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

next tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

why thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tarvismike

What does "Exam Process" mean?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The UCD website does tell you all the great things Hugh brady and his merry men are doing but that's about it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

it means correcting exams papers and processing the results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Does anyone know when the summer exams timetable will be released?? Have to organise my schedule around exams...and by schedule I mean concert!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

31st of march, was in an earlier thread about exam dates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

31st of march, was in an earlier thread about exam dates.

Oops!!:o:o Sorry!!

Advertisement