Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Update (March '08)

Options
  • 15-03-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Last night, PES2008 updated on XBL.

Just trying to find details on what was improved exactly. Maybe it was just me, but I kind of noticed an improvement in the frame-rate during replays. They seemed a little smoother than before.

Can anyone else notice any improvements, or am I just going bonkers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

just back from a weekend away, good to hear it came through. can't find ANY info on the patch anywhere on line though??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

actually, i didnt get this update at all. anyone else get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Havent noticed any updates on mine.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I got an update, haven't noticed any difference yet at all though. I'm hoping online play is bug & lag free now!

I can dream....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I've only ever received one update for this, and all the slowdown (offline and online) and laggy play (online) remains.

Can we safely assume that Konami have abandoned any plans to try to solve this because it will put them further behind on PES 2009?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I get updates alll the time for this because the game is screwed up. everytime you play another game it requires you to update again the next time you play. or else it is when you epdate another game. it's a load of crap

Advertisement