Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonely Hearts

Options
  • 15-03-2008 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Compulsive liar- Seeks beautiful woman to share my million dollar chateau on the French riviera. James at BOX20

Large Woman Seeks Larger Men- So i will look small in comparison. Photos a must. BOX43

Occult Vegetarian- Ambidextrous truck-driving republican juggler wishes to meet woman of similar interests. Zack. BOX55

Shy Man, 23-

Unruly Mob- with torches seeks tall, green skinned monster for moonlight get-togethers in bog, BOX40

Striking Woman- seeks man who likes to be struck. I have baseball bats, lead pipes and many other blunt objects. Penny, BOX99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 theirishrover

haha! i have more and more

Financially Unstable Man- I owe everyone money. if you are not one of my creditors, i would like to meet you. send phone, mine was repossessed. stanly, BOX 22

Accountant- longs to meet anyone who isn't an accountant. bob, BOX 13

Fracnor- warlord of the planet zimbo, wishes to meet 4h dimension time goddess to share my thrown in the vrickian galaxy. no weirdos. BOX11

Handsome but not wealthy- gentleman can only afford 30 word personal ad. im a smart, good looking nice guy who'd like to meet a pretty, sensitive woman. contact me at

Advertisement