Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Poker Industry

• 15-03-2008 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get facts and figures about the online poker industry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 GoodEnough

try pokerpulse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

GoodEnough wrote: »
    try pokerpulse

don;t reallly see any useful info? any chance of a direct link if you don't mind? Thx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭hotspur

Pokerpulse isn't the site it once was. What exactly do you want to know Muddydog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Hotspur, If you have any info could you pass it this way too please?

Barriers to Entry
    Capital Needed
    Market sizes and differences

Etc. we have to write a business plan. Its for a college assignment so it doesnt need to be too in depth or anything.

Cheers

I'll do something tomorrow for you. I should also have a real business plan for an online poker site somewhere on my computer that was used by a company looking for funding. Hopefully I still have it, copy / paste FTW!

• Advertisement

hotspur wrote: »
    I'll do something tomorrow for you. I should also have a real business plan for an online poker site somewhere on my computer that was used by a company looking for funding. Hopefully I still have it, copy / paste FTW!

that'd be awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

hotspur wrote: »

Cheers Hotspur, Dont go to any bother. any info is cool. That business plan sounds brilliant. Cheers

I do still have the business plan, PM me email addresses and I'll send it the pdf as attachment.

pm sent. cheers.

Advertisement