Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle

Options
  • 15-03-2008 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, New to this so be good to me:). I'm after a rifle and scope. Never had one before and the budget is a bit tight to be honest. Anyone got any recommendations for me that would be cheap and reasonably good. Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Brno 22lr.
    You can pick one up in good condition for around 350-400 with a scope, great starter rifle,accurate, as reliable as they come, very cheap ammo and there are loads of them in dealers all over the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I concur utterly with the above, there really is nothing else out there that matches the OP's criteria so well, and is likely to last a lifetime to boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Brno 22lr.
    You can pick one up in good condition for around 350-400 with a scope, great starter rifle,accurate, as reliable as they come, very cheap ammo and there are loads of them in dealers all over the country.

hello beemer330

+1 that is what i have burno .22 long rifle 3x9x40 scope gun safe
    and insurnce total 600euro ammo remming yello jacked hp 6.50euro
    for 50 rounds also cci 32grain strings hyper speed 7.00euro for 50 rounds:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Brno 22lr.

Yes, I whole-heartedly support this post.
    +1
    QFT
    ... and so on.

Advertisement