Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Hueston Station

Options
  • 15-03-2008 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hi there, complete noob question :p

I want to get a bus from Hueston Station on Wednesday morning to Dublin Airport, I think its the No. 748, but where exactly is the bus therminal/collection point at Hueston station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Link

HEUSTON RAIL STATION VIA CENTRAL BUS STATION TO DUBLIN AIRPORT CENTRAL BUS STATION TO DUBLIN AIRPORT
    First buses:

0650 0710 0740 0805

Then buses every 30 minutes until last buses as follows:

CASH FARES:

Adult: €6.00.
    Child: €3.00.

Please note - Luggage must not be left in aisles due to safety reasons.

In answer to your question.... I dunno, but probably just out front.
    There'll be people working there you can ask, no bother. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I think you've posted the times for Airport-Heuston.

Heuston-Airport times are

First buses:
    0715 0730 0805 0835

Then buses every 30 minutes until last buses as follows:

To answer the OP, the bus stop is outside the main entrance. The Airport buses have their own dark green livery and are easy to spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Guys, thanks a million for that, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Big Fail for me.
    Have a nice trip. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

would anyone know how long this bus journey takes? i have a 10:30am flight from dublin and can get into heuston station at approx 8:23am would i make it before half 9?
    thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭howiya

tmc86 wrote: »
    would anyone know how long this bus journey takes? i have a 10:30am flight from dublin and can get into heuston station at approx 8:23am would i make it before half 9?
    thanks!

If you're doing the journey this week you should fly out (pardon the pun) due to reduced traffic on the roads at that hour. Dublin Bus' website estimates the journey to be 45 minutes.

Oh and bear in mind that the next bus after your arrival is at 8:35. If you're delayed getting into Heuston you may need to revise your plans by getting the Luas to Busaras from where Airport buses leave far more frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

thanks very much! fingers crossed everything goes to plan. was going to drive up but met a kerb thanks to some ice!

Advertisement