Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

97 nissan micra

Options
  • 15-03-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi guys.
    MY Friend has a 97 nissan micra [march] JAP IN PORT.
    Just wondering if it has a timing belt or timing chain. ther is a 155 thousand km on the clock and naver had it changed.

hope you can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gally

Timing chain to best of my knowledge but if rattly when first started then the tensioner can be in trouble.I seem to recall all this when my wife was going to buy a micra,but she stayed with her old Corsa after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

he bought it in 2001 it was just imported in to ireland when he got it. and it just past its 4 nct yesterday. but was just wondering about the timing belt.

Advertisement