Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tna????

• 15-03-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, nothing else was on so I decided to watch impact.

Missed the first segment, but the second segment started with a horrible Scott Steiner interview and then a match featuring Petey Williams and a guy called Curry Man!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Curryman is not TNA'S creation before this starts, Curryman is Chris Daniels and i think he has a slight enterainment value

Although i have pitched the idea of Sharkboy and Maple leaf Mussel to my brother, he doesnt like it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

After that, they then had the Dudleys backstage with Cornett giving out about all the stupid stuff in TNA.

Guaranteed the rest of the show will be full of it!

Has Samoa Joes music always started with the Godzilla theme?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Has Samoa Joes music always started with the Godzilla theme?

Yep, even before he came to TNA

Cool, I've seen a fair few of his matches, but not the intros.

Holy shít! When did Nash stop dying his hair?!!!!

When everybody realised he wasnt young enough to have long brown hair

You clearly havnt beenwatching in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

curry man is hilarious, the shark boy (austin) thing is a little annoying but hey its seems to be over with the crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Didn't see this weeks, but i'll give TNA its dues the last 3 weeks or so has been solid enough and I haven't felt like punching myself when watching impact.

BTW Nash must have the easiest job in the world. Paid a fat check to hang out with the boys in the back, cutting the odd promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Have to admit it was not at all good this week. Lots of short matches that didnt seem to make sence with little or no follow on from what had happened at destination X. Leathal lockdown match was announced. For anyone who has been following the Internet its painfully obvious that joe is gonna win at lockdown

Compared to the last time I watched Impact (about 8 months ago maybe??) it was brilliant.

Two things I didn't like were the Curry Man stuff and the Kurt and Karen segment.

Otherwise it was quite good and I'll tune in next week.

Do any channels over here show TNA PPVs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Compared to the last time I watched Impact (about 8 months ago maybe??) it was brilliant.

Two things I didn't like were the Curry Man stuff and the Kurt and Karen segment.

Otherwise it was quite good and I'll tune in next week.

Do any channels over here show TNA PPVs?
    Yup Bravo 1 or 2 can't remember which one :o

• Advertisement

Bravo 2 show the ppv's which makes no sense as impact is on bravo 1 so some people who watch impact cant watch ppvs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i taught the dudleys would be let got since they lost against shark boy and curry man in destination X

and behold i saw them at the impact zone????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

i taught the dudleys would be let got since they lost against shark boy and curry man in destination X

and behold i saw them at the impact zone????

During the pre-match stuff at the PPV Cornette said he was sick of weighing them so if they passed then they'd never have to be weighed again and if they failed then they were fired. That month of weigh-ins (or was it two months?) was possibly the most pointless thing TNA have done recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

why do tna need a old out dated wrestler like nash

the mind boggles

They don't.

He was horrible in the main event of Impact.

Can anyone explain why Angle wrestles in plain white runners now?

Also Angle looked a lot smaller than he used to. Can only be good for his health.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Can anyone explain why Angle wrestles in plain white runners now?

He's obviously not availing of a stylist since leaving WWE and is dressing himself (No knee pads, always a no no for wrestlers I think, and flames on his pants, doesn’t work unless your Kane, Bam Bam or Harlem Heat) and choosing his own entrance music (Awful rap muck)

Advertisement