Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Grand Prix

Options
  • 15-03-2008 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any thought on this? Finally got back into the oul F1 last season and this season im going to have a look at backing in it. All low stakes as i'm not so sure on my gambling ability when it comes to motor racing.

Mark Webber points finish 5/2 All

Kubica without Ferrari/McLaren 4/5 Ladbrokes

There's 4/6 available for Hamilton to win but i'm put off it for some reason. So the above two bets for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Meh, both my guys went out of the race. Should of just done the obvious and backed Hamilton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

wasnt it a cracker though !
    Remember to back less than 15 drivers to finish next time :)
    the lack of driver aids are causing all the accidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

ODD-JOB wrote: »
    wasnt it a cracker though !
    Remember to back less than 15 drivers to finish next time :)
    the lack of driver aids are causing all the accidents.

Was their first time racing without them plus Melbourne is a tight little track.
    Besides the bookies are guaranteed to give you bad odds for it to happen. I'll be checking it out though. Just in case.

Advertisement