Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

dash Light probems

Options
  • 15-03-2008 11:24pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭

guys, my dad has a 2004 2.4 vvti Toyota Camry.
    in the last 2 weeks, it has showed symptoms of flat battery problems, not starting etc etc.

brought back to the garage and they said they replaced the altonator and battery under arrenty and since monday it has been grand.

but he just rang me there while out working, and the orange oil light came on, the battery light came on and light to show a blown bulb came on!!!

anybody any experience with these symptons?
    of course with the long weekend there nothing to be done until tuesday officially, so just thought i'd ask opinions.

cheers.

Advertisement