Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

he knocked all my cookies out of my hands :-(

• 16-03-2008 4:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

this is the funniest thing ive ever read. read why this kid hates his roommates

i hate my roommates 2.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

not only is this spam but ive somehow registered under your username

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 flyguy2005

weeder wrote: »
    not only is this spam but ive somehow registered under your username

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

In before the lock.
    (Always wanted to say that! :pac::pac::pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 flyguy2005

In before the lock.
    (Always wanted to say that! :pac::pac::pac:)
    :confused::confused::confused:what? what?:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

gayer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,913 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not spam just a poorly thought out thread. Sad to see this guy sunk to the level of writing a weblog behind his housemate's back though.

edit: scratch that, its kinda pathetically funny in its own sad way.
    Tuesday, December 11, 2007

one reason why i hate justin

he stays in his room all day, i dont see him at all, when he finally does come out he just walks right past my room and leaves, no hello, nothing, worst roommate ever.

one reason why i hate nic

one reason why i hate nic is he constantly yells stupid questions at me, like today he just starts yelling “whats your favorite harddrive?’, i did not respond, he then says “WHAT THE **** IS IT?”. he’s yelling at me now as i write this, what a moron.

another quick reason why i hate nic

as i was writing that last entry i was laughing about how much i hate him, he yells “WHAT THE **** ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT OVER THERE?” I had to quickly close the window before he discovered this blog, lol what an idiot

nic is the worst

he knocked all my cookies out of my hands

typical phone conversation with nic

nic called me during math class today, i couldn’t pick up at the time so i called him back after, this is what was said:

Nic: What do you want?

Me: You called me before, I’m calling you back.

Nic: Yeah, that was before, this is now, it doesn’t even matter.

Me: Yeah, ok….

Nic: Whatever, peace. [hangs up]

Awesome.

Monday, December 17, 2007

my desk

things have been alright for a while now, but today i noticed that my desk was a little different, nothing was missing but i’m pretty sure that everything was moved, like everything was shifted over, im not sure if nic did it but i wouldnt put it past him, im starting to think justin isnt so bad….just nic

also in our bathroom we have 2 mirrors on opposing sides of the room, one is designated as mine and one is designated as nic’s, yesterday i looked into nic’s mirror and he yelled “don’t look in my mirror!”, i laughed thinking he was kidding, apparently he wasnt, unbelievable

justin

justin ate all my granola bars, justin sucks

Friday, December 21, 2007
    christmas

thank god for christmas break, im going home tomorrow for a month and it couldnt come soon enough. justin and nic came into my room today and handed me a wrapped christmas present, i was really surprised and felt bad for not getting them anything. when i unwrapped it, it was my math book which i had thought i lost for the past week and needed to study for finals. they stole it, wrapped it, and then gave it back to me after finals were over. i can’t wait to get out of here.

Saturday, December 29, 2007
    dog pad

nic left me a voicemail today, it went something like this:

hey man, whats up, just calling to let you know i’ve been using tons of paper from your dog pad, see you when you get back, bye!

I have this pad of paper on my desk that has a bulldog on it smoking a cigar, not only has nic been stealing from it while i’m at home for break, he had to call and tell me about it, even when i’m not there i have to deal with terrible roommates

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
    sink trap

winter break is over and i came back to the apartment yesterday, as soon as i walked in the door i was immediately disappointed with having to live here for another entire semester. when i opened the door i noticed that it felt a little bit heavier, once it was completely opened the kitchen sink to my right turned on and i could see a system of ropes and pulleys were rigged so that when the door opened the sink turned on. The next thing i saw and heard were nic and justin sitting on the couch laughing at me. I wasn’t really bothered by the “booby trap” because all it did was turn the sink on, which was about 5 feet away so i was in no danger of getting wet. however, nic and justin acted like this was the greatest prank anyone had ever pulled and continued to laugh and taunt me for another 15 minutes. this is going to be another great semester.

Thursday, January 31, 2008
    paper towel trick

i was making easy mac today, i put it in the microwave for about 5 minutes and then went back into my room. shortly after, nic yells to me from the kitchen, “yo, your macaroni and cheese is done”. so i walk into the kitchen, see that the microwave is still on and theres still about two minutes left. then, as im standing in the kitchen with him, disappointed that my mac and cheese is unfinished, he says “oh, by the way, we need more paper towels”. so i pointed out that two feet to his left was a full roll of paper towels, he then started laughing hysterically like he had just said the funniest thing in history. i was furious, but i just took my easy mac and went back into my room. i just don’t get it.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
    that was easy

justin got one of those staples easy buttons a few days ago, he hasn’t stopped pressing it since. on an hourly basis i have to hear things like “yo, yo, bro whats 2 + 2″, regardless of whether i answer or not it is immediately followed by “THAT WAS EASY”. hes pressing it right now, he won’t stop.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
    ipod phantom

i listened to my ipod today. all my songs were gone and there were 2 new songs on it: faith by george michael and faith by limp bizkit. i suspect nic.

Monday, February 25, 2008
    calendar race

i have one of those calendars where you have to rip a page off everyday, its my calendar and its on my side of the room. at a little after midnight nic likes rip the page off, and do the victory motion when you thrust your elbow downward (similar to the truck driver horn motion) and say YESSS. he gets excited about winning a “race” that im not even taking part in, its so frustrating. >:-[

Thursday, March 6, 2008
    pbj ratio

justin’s jelly to peanut butter ratio is way off, he uses between 2 and 3 times the amount of jelly to peanut butter. this bothers me for 2 reasons. his sandwich is overloaded with jelly so he always ends up dripping it somewhere and doesn’t bother to clean it up. also he goes through jelly way faster than peanut butter and ends up stealing my jelly. i have seen him throw his jelly container out one day, make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the next day and still deny using my jelly. he needs to buy 3 jellys for one jar of peanut butter, but he won’t, he’ll just steal mine.

that's amore

nic has watched the first episode of mtv’s “that’s amore” 4 separate times, and thats only the amount of times ive witnessed it, who knows how many times hes watched it total. if i ask him if he could put something else on, he says “it’s my favorite episode” and turns it up way to loud (volume 50/50). what makes it even worse is he uses an over sized remote, about the size of a toaster, and looks at me while the volume increases. i am so mad >:-|

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
    sculpture tamperer

i came back to my room today and found my parrot sculpture had been tampered with.
    http://bp3.blogger.com/_n9mu9IpZZmo/R9cPYGIuBqI/AAAAAAAAAA4/ZZfYdUNpSpo/s320/pic2.JPG

i asked Justin about it and he said "yeah, i made it way better bro, now its a baby bird." i asked him where the bird's head was and he told me I'd find it.

i found the parrot's head and the fetus' body under my pillow later on.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_n9mu9IpZZmo/R9cPKWIuBpI/AAAAAAAAAAw/1pvMTZ8NIrk/s1600-h/pic1.JPG

i really don't understand how he thinks this is funny, and where do you even get a plastic fetus?

To be fair, I've heard and seen worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I think I want a plastic foetus for Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

Exit wrote: »
    I think I want a plastic foetus for Christmas.

me too...we should go out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

longshanks wrote: »
    gay

Wtf? Thanks OP, that was a funny read!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haha, that baby parrot pic was hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

lol... brightened up my morning! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I thought this was going to be a story of drunken people knocking food out of your hands... :( i had a story and everything

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I thought it was going to be hilarious like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKI78gxNKY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hah, funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

That is kind of funny/bizzarre. No wonder they have so many student shootings over there!

Reminds me of this: http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/ (needs sound)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

haha, I thought that was funny.. Bizarre, but funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I thought this was going to be a story of drunken people knocking food out of your hands... :( i had a story and everything

That is truly pathetic.

"i listened to my ipod today. all my songs were gone and there were 2 new songs on it: faith by george michael and faith by limp bizkit. i suspect nic"

Ahahahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I am very upset - i came home today and seen my mam using a 3:1 ratio of butter to chicken & ham spread:eek:. She has to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Chicken and ham spread? Eeeeeheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww...............

Chicken and ham spread? Eeeeeheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww...............

That's exactly what I thought actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

That sink trick is brilliant! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Eh that blog is just terrible. The person who writes it sounds like a bit of a thick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,480 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The funneh bone is not tickeled!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Worst blog ever. How sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

As someone said before, no wonder there is so many college shootings over there. Its sad really

Advertisement