Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canoe

• 16-03-2008 5:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where i might get a canoe that will carry 2 people and camping gear, the traditional shape?
    And how much would i be looking to pay for a second hand one in good condition?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

i guess buy and sell and adverts section of boards are good places to start. they sometimes crop on marine chandlery websites like apollo duck. I guess you'll be paying at least 700 for a decent one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I think Padmore and Barnes in Kilkenny did them at one stage. Not so sure now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 prop1

I have an old town guide 147 for sale, used only a few times and in vgc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

prop1 wrote: »
    I have an old town guide 147 for sale, used only a few times and in vgc.

Would be interested in this, have you any photos of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 prop1

Sorry don't have a photo but you can see a photo of one on the Great Outdoors site. The one I have is red. It comes with an Eckla trolley and Thule roof rack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

prop1 wrote: »
    Sorry don't have a photo but you can see a photo of one on the Great Outdoors site. The one I have is red. It comes with an Eckla trolley and Thule roof rack.

HMMM, i like the look of theese, what sort of money are you looking for yours?? how long do you have it? PM me if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I don't mind if people have some gear to get rid of but could you continue the negotiations via pm please?

thanks.

Advertisement