Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bike

Options
  • 16-03-2008 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭

No room in my shed for my old pride and joy, it served me well for more years than I care to remember. It's a 20" Claud Butler Oracle, at least 14 years old. It goes and stops, the girlfriend was riding it to work up until about a month ago when she got a new bike.
    Might be useful for a hack bike, or possible can be converted to SS/Fixed, as it has almost horizontal rear dropouts.
    Just thought I'd give the folks here first dibs, otherwise I'll be putting it on gumtree/adverts/freecycle, with a fallback to leaving it unlocked somewhere public.
    bike
    dropout

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

don't leave it unlocked, anybody who'd take it doesn't deserve it. (would be interesting to see how long it lasted though)

That's a grand scoot, somebody will give that a home, if they don't, I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

I'd love it if it's goin -C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

conical wrote: »
    I'd love it if it's goin -C
    I think you're first up so,I'm taking studiorats comments to mean "if no-one else offers to take it I will". PM me for details.

PM sent :) ... also presuming that's what studiorat meant

-C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Sold!

• Advertisement

...and cycled to its new home. Thanks again kenmc!

-C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

conical wrote: »
    ...and cycled to its new home. Thanks again kenmc!

-C

That didnt take long, gone in just over an hour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

I'll have to get boards on my mobile for future offers like this:D (And get a garage)

Advertisement