Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on a tent

Options
  • 16-03-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking at buying this tent. Anyone know or heard of this brand? The main reason I like this particular one is the size and weight to price ratio. It's packed size of 33cm x 17cm is great. Similar sized tents by Vango, MSR, North Face, MEC etc are 300-400 quid. Opinions?

I'll be using this for a 4-5 week cycling trip in Europe during May and June. If anyone can recommend this or an alternative I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Looks good. The C.A.M.P. brand is well known and respected in climbing circles.

I picked up an MSR Twin Peaks 'wing' tent there a couple of months back, which is a single skin tarp style tent. I bought it as I needed a tent light enough to carry myself but would have gone with something like that Minima if I'd found it in time....The MSR equivalent was well out of my budget.

Go for it I'd say,

Gil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Just got it for €89 on www.barrabes.com . I'll let you know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

bump i know its an old thread but how did you get on with this tent

Advertisement