Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid pill!

Options
  • 16-03-2008 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering has anyone here used Ovranette?

I'd been taking Yasmin for four years but when I went to my college doctor for a renewed perscription she told that new research raised some health concerns over Yasmin and that she would like to put me on a different pill. I agreed and I've been taking Ovranette for three months now.

Problem is that since I changed over I seem to be breaking out with horrible spots. My skin has always been so clear and I used to be really lucky, I'd only ever get an occasional one here and there. Lately I've been getting loads of REALLY sore ones around my chin and I hate it. I actually work in a cosmetics shop selling skincare so I really cant afford to have a spotty face!! :(

Do you think it's from the new pill? Should I ask to change onto a different one??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You need to discuss this with your GP.

We can't give medical advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement