Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Begorragh; tis that time o' the year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

That's kind of depressing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Oh good god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Was this used as a guide for America to learn about Ireland? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Oh God that was hilarious! Potatoes with smiling Irish eyes? Corned beef? Leprechaun like people? Dancing shamrocks?

I think what must have happened is that someone drank too much and hallucinated.

There's some Leprechaun thing on TV3 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Jaysus that's great. I can see where Riverdance came from. I have to say that had me in stitches and made me cringe at same time. Very very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that is one of the most disturbing things i've seen in a long time. what kind of drugs were they on to come up with that crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

LOL, that was trippy. "Have ye never heard of the Irish Sweepstakes?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

*Added to Favorites*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Haha!! That was quite ridiculous. The City of Cork animation was genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

I quite enjoyed that. Mazel tov!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement