Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Dublin city center to Bray

Options
  • 16-03-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey,

Any ideas what the average cost of a taxi for one person would be from the city center all the way out to Bray in light traffic?

Is it difficult to find a taxi willing to go such a long way? Are there any taxi companies who would be best to call in this situation? Or just try and flag one down?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They are obliged to take you as it's under 30km.
    However it's probably best to book as you'll always get the odd taximan who will give abuse if this doesn't suit them when you flag them down

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

40-50 the last time i got one about 3 months ago now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 FVC

shouldn't cost more than 30. I've been getting a taxi once a week from merrior square to greystones for the past year and it always comes in at 46.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Thanks everyone,

Would coming out on the N11 be the cheapest route? Then at Loughlinstown switch to the motorway untill I reach my exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

samsamson wrote: »
    Thanks everyone,

Would coming out on the N11 be the cheapest route? Then at Loughlinstown switch to the motorway untill I reach my exit.
    prob the best way alright as regards cost around 30 odd euro i cant understand why you get grumpy f#ckers giving out .its part of the job to take the passenger to where ever they want to go .a holes like them give the decent drivers a bad name .id bring you to bray anytime with a nice smile :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement