Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What scientology can do for you

Options
  • 16-03-2008 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

This man is what Scientologists call a "clear". He has freed himself from the limitations of the MEST through reaching the highest known OT levels.

Just witness his sense of self-empowerment in this one minute video, very interesting.

"Scientology is a religious philosophy in its highest meaning as it brings man to Total Freedom."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Religious Philosophy and Religious Practice, 21 June 1960, revised 18 April 1967.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

No thanks.

Look what it did to tom cruise.

Thread deletion would be my choice

• Registered Users Posts: 29 -simon-

And what has that got to do with Scientology?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

i blame that women in that ugly car. jesus that was a god awful car. plus she kept goading him , driving back and fourth into his path, she deserved what she got. I would of done the same if i saw a ridiculous car like that.

EDIT, if you don't get it, read the OP again it all makes sense on the second read :)
    do not delete this thread it is the wisest most intriguing piece of insight this side of the Atlantic, he truly is God amongst men

• Registered Users Posts: 46 x_Ashy_x

is it true that a newborn baby is taken away from the mother for 2 weeks after birth?

it is true, Life is what you make it, you either win or lose,
    the path to redemption is neigh high

• Advertisement

who the hell would do that?! the religion was created by a science fiction writer anyways?

i'll tell you who would do that.
    the kindest, bravest, clearest thinking mind. He has shown the women the error of her ways, just like xenu and the galactic federation. A god amongst men

error? what error?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

"I'd like to start a religion, thats how you make a million dollars!" -

paraphrased L ron hubbard as ruled by a German court (When scientology tried to sue a magazine article for claiming it..)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Can I anti-thank people for this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Zillah wrote: »
    Can I anti-thank people for this thread?

you can thank someone, then take it away!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

This man is what Scientologists call a "clear". He has freed himself from the limitations of the MEST through reaching the highest known OT levels.

Just witness his sense of self-empowerment in this one minute video, very interesting.

"Scientology is a religious philosophy in its highest meaning as it brings man to Total Freedom."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Religious Philosophy and Religious Practice, 21 June 1960, revised 18 April 1967.
    Fear Aniar, I had hoped that you had something interesting to bring to this forum but now I realize that you're totally lost in a world full of deception.

God bless and help you,
    Noel.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

kelly1 wrote: »
    Fear Aniar, I had hoped that you had something interesting to bring to this forum but now I realize that you're totally lost in a world full of deception.

God bless and help you,
    Noel.

Don't you mean Xenu?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

God bless and help you,
    Noel.
    I reported the video to youtube. Unacceptable violence really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

God bless and help you,
    Noel.

A-hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

God bless and help you,
    Noel.

My Allah there isn't anything in that post that isn't ironic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

As a priest for information on Catholicism and he will give you a bible. As a muslim and he will give you the Koran. Ask a scientologist and he will wait until your cheque clears. IT costs over €350,000 to find out the basic believs of Scientology that are described by levels OTIII and upwards.

The Corporation of Scientology actively disconnect members from their familes. Take legal action and intimidate anyone who dares to question any part of them and will do their best to destroy a suppressive person, or someone who speaks out, through any means necessary.

Sure, even only last week they tried to have a restraining order put against a group of unknown anonymous people who had no affiliation with each other or any group to stop a legal protest from taking place in Florida against them. They seem awfully scared of what they called a bunch of "internet geeks".

http://www.xenu.net
    http://www.xenutv.com (http://www.youtube.com/user/xenutv1)
    http://www.exscientologykids.com/
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/

I feel sorry for people stuck inside Scientology. Nothing must be worse then having to sign a billion year contract, forced to work 7 days a week over 10 hours a day for less then 80 euro. I feel sorry for these people who have been brainwashed and hindered from leaving. Read their stories :(

A-hole.

Gripping and compelling contribution.

Merci.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

snyper wrote: »
    Gripping and compelling contribution.

Merci.

likewise

Mordeth wrote: »
    likewise

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Thread closed (better late than never).

An Fear Aniar gets a three day ban for not even bothering to disguise an insult.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement