Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless broadband providers west Waterford?

Options
  • 16-03-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Just wondered if anyone knew of wireless broadband providers in the west Waterford/South Tipp areas . . . have contacted premier broadband but don't have line of sight to their mast. Also DSL not an option. I'm currently trying mobile broadband but only getting dial up speeds (53.6kbps). I don't really want to go with satellite broadband, I think it's very expensive for the service it provides and have been told it's not that reliable anyway!
    Anyone living in the newcastle/ballinamult/ballymac/tourneena areas that might know any other options PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!! :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Just noticed your message thanks to a google search. I dont know if you have any luck with broadband since you put up your message. Currently in Ballinamult, 3 have an application to erect a mast in the area, but it is opposed by a group of locals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Way to old, this was asked a year and a half ago, and Three is not broadband.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement