Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small scale catering.

• 16-03-2008 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for ready made food for about 25 people. Does any one know any nice delicatessen or restaurant which would do suitable food, take away to re heat at home or would deliver but not take away style food if you know what I mean , I dont need a full catering service, cant find much on Google except Blazing salads which doesnt do meat which would be needed. thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'm not sure where you're based but Rowen's in Rathfarnham Village does a selection of stuff that can be heated up in the oven.

They do delicious chicken on a stick things, pizza slices, sandwiches, quiche etc etc.

We've used them a few times for various family functions and they always go down really well. They'll also make a pretty tasty cake too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Thank you, I will look into them as I am in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I went to a party there a while ago and the food was catered by Christophes (in the epicurean) really nice I have to say.

http://www.christophescafe.com

Fab salads, pates, terrines - all very yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

We're having a surprise 50th for my dad in June and we just booked Clarkes in Phibsboro/Navan Road there last Friday for the night. They're providing hot food, salads, cold meats, deserts, etc. I'm sure they'd cater to what ever your needs are. And the food is lovely and fresh too !!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

• Advertisement
Advertisement