Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon XL1S - MINT with Original box etc... FOR SALE

• 16-03-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I am selling my lovely XL1S... Due to recent change in circumstances I will not be using it anymore so I have decided to downgrade to something smaller...

It is in excellent condition virtually mint. It comes with the original box and all original accessories.

I also have the Canon Flight case which was very expensive when I bought it specifically made to fit the XL1S. I can include this in the sale if someone is interested

Im looking for 1700euro for the lot inc. flight case.

Open to sensible offers....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've no problem with you highlighting a sale here.

But I'd ask that you use Adverts.ie to conduct the sale.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thejuicemaster

is you XL1S still for sale I will buy it for the asking price asap

thanks

Advertisement