Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobe stretching tips

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

How's your ear lobes now? Pics? Quite concerned about em
    I stretched from 16mm - 18mm and got a blowout. Jeebus knows what an original 6mm stretch does

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Gonna step in here and say, I've done stretches of that jump before personally and friends have gone up 1.6mm- 8-9mm with no dire conseqeunces.

My personal thoughts on it are if the stretch isn't deforming the lobe then its not a huge stress on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

Id say it all depends on somebodys skin lyk, but i wouldnt do anythin lyk that to anyone... if its scalpelling- its obvieously fine, but stretchin? No, thanks.

As I know, 2-3 mm per month is ok.

Crumble - post in Off topic banter, drunken posting is encouraged there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

No idea how, but dozed off an hour ago, just woke up to a pain in my lobe, somehow the tunnel got pushed through in my sleep hald way so I had to pull it out.

Put it back in and this time didn't push the band up against it so tight, after washing it with salt water.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

God i see what you were all talking about now with stretching too quick. Im at 3.2mm now for the last 3 weeks, its all healed perfectly after a bit of a worry at the start(the skin tore when he pushed the taper through). Ive been playing with them for the last few days and the skin is really "stretchy" and it looks as though its ready to go to 4mm now. Not too sure what to do though :(

Melion wrote: »
    God i see what you were all talking about now with stretching too quick. Im at 3.2mm now for the last 3 weeks, its all healed perfectly after a bit of a worry at the start(the skin tore when he pushed the taper through). Ive been playing with them for the last few days and the skin is really "stretchy" and it looks as though its ready to go to 4mm now. Not too sure what to do though :(

If it's 3.2 already and feels ok I doubt an .8mm stretch would be too harsh on it.

However I am an utter retard on the subject of stretching as has been proven so I'll let Will take this one :p

8mm??????

I want to go from 3.2 to 4, thats all for now.

Oooops. I meant a .8mm.

Ok, i bought 4mm black spirals today. Should i shower and put them in? Looking for help :(

• Advertisement

Yeah, or if you can wait massage your lobes daily for a week then try

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Personally i just dead stretch without being in the shower or lube or anything, but idk, my ears are rediculessly stretchy.

i had a scare once.
    i was at 16, and i went out for paddies night, passed out and didnt have the plugs in the morning, so i wen to get a new plug, no where had a 16mm one (weird) so i said i'd just put an 18mm in, i had the 16 in for a week before hand, but jesus, i pretty much went from 14-18 in a week, my lobe were really sore and red raw for about two weeks, never blew out or tore, but i god i guess i was just lucky.
    I've learned my lesson at this stage...

Were your plugs quite heavy?

Nope, just plain white plastics...

I really want to know where they went.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I lost my uber sexy glass ones which would have easily let me stretch from 26 to 30 easily. I know my right ear will go to 30 happily, but that was with flared eyelets. I reckon plugs would fit nice and snugly in. Haven't had anything in my ears for a good week now. Trying to let my ears breathe a bit. I fancy taking these bad boys to 40mm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

has anyone stretched there septum??? I miss my one:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

My septum is 5mm. It pretty much stretched itself. My goal size was 3.2mm :/

Mine's a 4. And it's not going any bigger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

LOL. I had difficulties with one size but aside from that it just keeps getting bigger :) and I don't have any 5mm jewellery for it... so there's a 4mm tunnel with 5mm flares in there that just falls out all day long. Sexy.

mine was just over 6mm when i had it...was able to put cotton buds through it :) i miss it:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

mine was just over 6mm when i had it...was able to put cotton buds through it :) i miss it:(

Did it close completely?

Mines at 4mm. I think I'll stop here.

My lobe has healed, but my skin seems to be really stretchy, already the 6mm is too small and has fallen through a couple of times so I'm going to go up to 7mm on monday.

!!! wrote: »
    Did it close completely?

Mines at 4mm. I think I'll stop here.
    Yeah it did...which is crazy as there supposed to stay open....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I finally gave in and broke my stretching virginity! :D mostly cuz I was in Snakebite and seen the sexiest plugs of all time and have to have them! :P only on a really ickle 1.6mm ring but give me time people!

Le Rack wrote: »
    I finally gave in and broke my stretching virginity! :D mostly cuz I was in Snakebite and seen the sexiest plugs of all time and have to have them! :P only on a really ickle 1.6mm ring but give me time people!

I love how I got away with 0-6mm :p

/me does a little dance then hides before Will beats him :(

I'm just holding off till I reach 8/10mm because most of the plugs I like are in those sizes and I plan on going to them soon so no point in wasting money on stuff I won't be able to wear.

Le Rack wrote: »
    Aren't most proper real not gunned piercings 1.6 anyay??

Yeah, they are. I went the blade and blood way cos I have stupid small ears. I bought some 28s yday and they slotted in fairly easily. Burned slightly and got funny looks as my ear was now bright red as I wandered around looking for jeans!! But hey. Bought a set of 30s I intend on rising up to within the next 4 weeks or so.

Are your ears still burning? I'd be concerned if they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Aren't most proper real not gunned piercings 1.6 anyay??
    ok, maybe mine are bigger and he was saying my current earings were that size...and I was too busy thinking about the cool plugs I want...I dunno, it looks a reasonable amount bigger than the average stud like, ah well! He told me my ears were able to skip a size or twcuz I wear thick earings...or summit like that!

• Advertisement

How exactly is the "blade and blood" (lol) way done?
    Video's would be amazing. :rolleyes:

Advertisement