Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobe stretching tips

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Scalpelling? go on youtube and search for ear scalpelling. I don't want videos surfacing here though because they can be quite graphic in nature

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Alright, away i go. :)

And yeah i guess your right, traumatising kids...

I'm glued to the laptop now looking at mad procedures... *waves magic wand*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

My ears are grand now. It was only like for a sec, cos I hadn't had anything in them for a few days. They look huge. I'm lovin them!

@will
    Same

I'm considering getting this done to my right ear, something about it... it just doesnt stretch very well.

• Advertisement

Ah alright, awesome.
    My labret is already loose and the jewelry is freely rotating. Win!

Love when it gets that good! How big ya thinkin on going with the laberet? Jesus I just watched a scalpling vid, and I can't believe I did that. Four times!!!!!

Just watched a lip scalpelling video

Will... ;)

Had to put this up:

192557.jpg

Crappy no make-up face. But the ears are sexy :)

HUGE!!
    Looks great.
    Cant wait to at least hit 30mm.

• Advertisement

One thing I always find is that my lobes seem tiny in comparison to others. Body builders go through the same thing.

Yeah i know man, like all my mates are constantly sayin stuff like "OMG YOUR EARS A FCUKING HUGE MAN"

But when i look at them, they seem to get smaller too me everytime.

They look big in that pic actually. But every time I look in the mirror they look small to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's cuz of fore-shortening.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

my ear is 26mm now, i did it all my very self and had no blow outs, have had no little fingers rip it out after having 2 babies (although they tried, they were not stealthy enough)...am expecting baby number 3 and am hoping she is not as stealthy as her little big bros and doesnt strip me of my ear. but all in all i have had a good time stretching it..still want to go quite a bit bigger, i think Fantasy Suicides ear totally kicks buttockular region, perhpaps a little bigger than that and i will finally stop molesting my ear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

Whats the story with stretching and double flared plugs? If you wanted to go from say 5mm to 6mm and you were using double flared jewellery would you have to stretch up 2 sizes or what?
    also can you use organic jewellery on a fresh stretch? i think i read somewhere that your not meant to but im not sure! the last time i stretched i used wooden plugs straight away and it worked out fine.

It's recommended you stretch using no flare jewelry since it's easier on your lobes.

Stretching with wooden plugs is a bad idea because wood is porous, it will absorb stuff if you cut your ear or if it gets infected. Also may stick to the inside of your ear if not healed properly :-/

I just stretched up to 25mm last night.
    Got some sweet wooden plugs a girl in my mates work brought home from germany.
    They look real nice and real comfertable! :)
    love em.

I know i shouldn't of went up 3mm at a time, but it really just slipped in.
    YEAYS

Nicely done, one more week and i can get back to stretching my lobes! The anatometal blings i have are just teasing me now

Hahaha, yeah they look class, my mate got a set of 12mm ones last night.
    We had a stretching night! haha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I feel so inadequate here :D

Im up to 4mm now

No point having lobe envy :)

Anyone else stretching stuff other than lobes at the minute? My labret has calmed down so much, I am getting some seepage though, which is really annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »
    No point having lobe envy :)

Anyone else stretching stuff other than lobes at the minute? My labret has calmed down so much, I am getting some seepage though, which is really annoying me.

I put the 2.4 mm ring back in my conch earlier, I had it in for ages and it got swollen and lumpy, so I went back to the 1.6 mm bar. Hopefully it'll be alright this time round, wanna get it up to 3.2.

I'm such a stretch-wuss!

better to be a wuss than be gung-ho about it and get a blowout or worse

In about 3 or so weeks gonna bring my lip up to 5mm, fun in a bun... NOT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Stretching my industrial a little bit at a time to fit in the porkey pine prick I ordered.

Only need to get it to about 1.5 so it's not a big deal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Will, Any chance of a pic of your stretched Labret?

I will take one over the weekend, to be honest it doesn't look that much different to a normal one. The size is un-noticeable (to me anyway)

Check my bebo pic (in my signature), you can sorta see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Goddamn if I didn't want all the money I've spent on plugs to go to waste I'd be getting my ears scalpelled ASAP :( curses!

why whats going on gauge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Because 1/2" is small, I've always wanted to go bigger except for the fact that a) my previous jobs wouldn't allow it and b) crappy original gunned placement forbids it. a) no longer applies and b) is solved by scalpelling!

Oh well.

Advertisement