Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone work for letting agency?

Options
  • 17-03-2008 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Just have a quick question to ask

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think there are some lurkers, yes. Ask away.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

just wanted to pm a landlord or letting agent if thats ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Gerry_J

cobweb wrote: »
    Just have a quick question to ask

(OP) Drop me a line and if i can help i will. Regards Gerry

basically in relation to no pets policy would you include guinea pigs as pets since they are in a cage and are not rodents like mice rats etc?

morning all just bumping this

• Advertisement

landlord even?

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I wouldn't consider this to be a pet as it is easily maintained, but it may be worth running it by your particular landlord/letting agent as they may have a strict no pets policy i.e. no pet rocks! :)

Even in apartments where there are no dogs/cats allowed, you would see evidence that the rules are being broken. So the rule of thumb is take the chance and deal with the consequences, or ask and be ready to look for a new apartment.

thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Note it may not be the landlord's own rule in an apartment block - the might be rules covering the entire development.

• Advertisement
Advertisement