Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 Playstation- cant use unlocked stuff

• 17-03-2008 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm having a problem with COD4 on the PS3, i keep ranking up and unlocking stuff, but then can't use some of the stuff I've unlocked.

Also, it was coming up that i needed negative points to rank up.

Anybody any ideas? I really want martyrdom!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭2347

Most if not all of the people who post in the Call Of Duty section here are PC gamers. You have a better chance of getting a reply here in the Playstation section :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

get a 360 the solution to all ps3 problems :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

get a 360 the solution to all ps3 problems :)

Except wanting a HD movie player... :)

OP, you do realise that you need to create a class with the unlocked stuff??? just to make sure that isnt the issue!

Advertisement