Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HaPpY St PaTrIcK's DaY!

Options
  • 17-03-2008 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

HaPpY St PaTrIcK's DaY to you al!!!

Hope you all have a great day! And see ye all at the parade in town! Dont forget your badgs and banners!!!! :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

We're on our way to the pub in a minute so will stick my head out the door to watch the parade ~ best of both worlds!!!!

Have a huge glittery flashing badge on With Curvy Vixen on my left boob....................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i have to admit, the parade was a lot bigger and longer then i had expected!!! i thought the end of it though was a bit cheeky with the trucks and vans just basic advertising!!! :D

Ruby, did you see the Fr Ted moment when the truck went by with the skip on the back....and there were people in the skip :D:eek::D

Ruby, did you see the Fr Ted moment when the truck went by with the skip on the back....and there were people in the skip :D:eek::D

lol yeh!!! the whole parade reminded me of father ted! trucks, vans and local supermarkets promotions! loved the vintage cars! n did u c the cheeky backstard who managed to get into the parade with the for sale sign on his toyota starlet????

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sounds like a good day was had. Sorry i missed it. :p

• Advertisement

tbh the parade really surprised me. it really was better then i thought it would be! :D

Well you have to say fair play to those that organised and entered it. It wouldn't exactly be RTE coverage level but we had a laugh...and then a yummy Indian afterwards LOL!

oh yeh defo. it was great that we had a parade! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭shortcorner

Well belated Happy Paddy's day :D

Advertisement